Sunday, August 17, 2008

PJs and first haircuts

Over the course of 48 hours, in 30 second intervals, I managed to cut Atticus' unwieldy mane this week. Daniel and I both love it long, but the boy refuses to sit for hair brushings and he was starting to get dreadlocks in the back. I know having been born in Boulder, he would have fit right in with that hair, but we weren't about to let that happen. Oh well, at least his hair looks a bit better and the parts that are drastically uneven are hard to see.

We had a rather chilly weekend, so Friday Atticus spent most of the day in his PJs. He tested out his striped ones that I got at a garage sale last summer. They were so cute, but at the time I couldn't imagine that Atticus would ever be that big, as they looked so huge next to him. I can't believe that he actually fits them now. Sigh.

No comments: